We Service in Greenvale and Nearby Areas
Greenvale is not your location? Search for your town below.
We provide fast, high quality, and affordable solar panels in Melbourne and greater Victoria.
Why Invest in Solar Panels in Greenvale
Solar panels designed specifically for you
We don’t offer one size fits all solutions. Instead, we design a system to suit your unique property and factor in things like roof direction and size, shade, panel placement etc. We also take into consideration your current energy usage, family size etc to design a system that will not only serve you well now, but for years to come.
Flexible finance offers for properties in Greenvale
Not only do we offer a great range of solar packages and offers to homes and businesses in Greenvale, we also offer a range of flexible payment plans so you can take advantage of a low-cost installation and energy savings right now. We also offer no deposit finance.
Our fully qualified and experienced solar technicians have done plenty of installations in Greenvale, and will take care of the whole process from installation to arranging your bi-directional meter connecting back to the grid. That way you don’t have to worry about anything.
The end to end solution
Our expert team will work closely with you through every step of the process, while our after sales customer service team will be available to ensure that your new solar system keeps performing for many years into the future.
Make the wise choice
What should you expect from a solar system provider?
- They should do a complete audit on your property.
- They should give you a comprehensive recommendation and quote on the best solar power system size and design for your household’s energy needs.
- They should give you a good estimate on how much you can save on your energy bills.
- They should provide you with all the information you need regarding the process of installation and how the system works.
- They should be able to provide satisfactory answers to all your questions and concerns.
- They should provide a comprehensive and long-term warranty for the entire solar system.
- They should guarantee excellent after-sales customer service.
Switching to a solar power system is a big move, and you should ensure that you’re in good hands when choosing a solar provider.
Choosing a solar system can be a tough gig with all the potential pitfalls. We created the Ultimate Solar Buying Guide to help you make an educated and sound decision when purchasing Solar.